With the current pandemic situation going on in the world, we know that keeping your home and your family members safe and healthy is your top priority! We imply coronavirus prevention tips at the top of the list. Although we cannot control what goes on outside of our home, taking extra majors & precautions and disinfecting the most touching points daily are just a few things you can do to keep bacteria from spreading within the periphery of your home.
We are well-known for keeping our commitment while serving our clients using eco-friendly cleaning solutions. We work hard to offer you the highest level of cleaning service for every client, particularly during such a pandemic situation. We have extensive experience and excellence in providing professional, high-quality cleaning services to make your home safe from germs and bacteria. All our cleaning employees and families appreciate and promise to deliver a clean environment for your family. The routine procedure NOW we are following:
· We keep all our cleaning equipment is sanitized with a hospital-grade disinfectant before entering any residence or business space. The sanitizing products we use are labeled as a Virucide and Bacteriacide.
· It is compulsory for our cleaning team and supervisors to sanitize their hands upon entering your residential area or home space.
· We won’t shake hands and thoroughly wash our hands in accordance with the recommendations of authorities both before coming and leaving your residential area.
· We also sanitize our office several times a day.
· If any of our employees begin to feel ill in any way, they are advised to notify us beforehand. We recommend them not to come in for their shift until we feel the situation is safe. This is because we don’t want to risk our clients and the rest of our team as well.
· We also ask those clients who request to please let us know if they or someone in their home or business has suffered from any illness within the last few weeks.
In addition to our regular cleaning schedule, we keep concentrating on a few things in your home that need little extra attention. Such as:
Kitchen sponges & towels
Towels and sponges quickly become filled with bacteria from food and your hands. In fact, kitchen sponges contain millions of bacteria per inch! Next time you run the dishwasher, clean your sponge thoroughly in hot water to kill the bacteria. Also, we use effective sanitizer immediately to all towels and sponges to keep it ready for the next wash.
High touch-point areas
The next time you sit back and relax with the remote control or doorknobs or electric switches, coffee pot handles, bathroom surfaces, handrails, drawer handles, and most used parts in your home – consider what could be lurking on its surface. A daily wipe-down by adding disinfectant cleaning supplies can be a trick to get rid of such things!
Upholstery and carpet cleaning
Due to the lockdown situation, you spend most of your time in your home. Think about how many hours you and your family member spend in your lounge or on the sofa or move over the carpet in your home? It concerns to your health because you must know how much bacteria and allergens are filled in your soft upholstered and carpet fibers. In fact, you must understand that your upholstery furniture and carpets act as a giant air filter in your home? Just like an air filter, your sofa and carpets trap allergens and bacteria in the air. They need to be appropriately cleaned in order to work effectively. We can remove more than 89% of airborne bacteria that remain in such furniture and carpets that significantly improve your indoor air quality.
An important message to all the esteemed clients: We own a small business. We anticipate most of you have questions related to our individual efforts to manage or our strategy concerning to Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are taking this matter very seriously. All our team is dedicated to our local residential cleaning services in Clermont, FL, for providing you a healthy home atmosphere. We truly believe in a clean and sanitized environment that helps your immune system remain strong to fight off sickness and stay away from the COVID-19 pandemic situation.